Last Updated: 9th July 2018
We respect the privacy rights of our users and recognise the importance of protecting information collected about you. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be collected, used and disclosed by us and applies to information collected when you use or access our website (www.businessambitions.co.uk) or when you otherwise interact with us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.businessambitions.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of this policy, the data controller is Business Ambitions Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) of 62 Furzedown Road Sutton Surrey SM2 5QF
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect certain information (including personal data) relevant to the services we provide. The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, transactional information (including services purchased and billing address), information collected by cookies and any other information you may choose to provide. Please be aware that the information that you choose to provide may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (e.g. if you choose to provide your picture, your picture may reveal your gender). We may also store files and other information that you may upload or provide to us in order to be able to provide you with the features and functionality of the services we provide.
We may also collect the following information each time you visit our website, in order to help us understand how to improve our service and our website and to ensure the content is presented to you is in an effective manner:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our office number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you register via our website or contact us directly for the limited purpose of providing our services to you including the following:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us;
- to provide, maintain and improve the services we offer;
- to improve our website in order to better serve you;
- to respond to comments, questions, and requests and provide support where requested;
- to communicate with you about services, features, newsletters, events and provide other news or information about us;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with the services we provide and for marketing and advertising purposes;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to our services and other illegal activities;
- to notify you of any changes to our services;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including data analysis, trouble shooting, testing, research, surveys;
- for other purposes, about which we notify you.
INFORMATION WE MAY SHARE
Subject to applicable law, we may share your personal information with:
- our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors;
- in an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests;
- to protect the security and integrity of our business operations;
- anyone else where we have your consent or where it is required by law.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”).
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal data.
You may update, correct or request deletion of your information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that deletion may not be automatic as it is subject to applicable laws, legal obligations and legitimate business purposes.
YOUR ACCESS RIGHTS
You may make a request at any time to see the information we hold about you. To request this information, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of such request, we shall have a maximum period of 30 days within which to respond.
RETENTION AND DELETION
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations. At the end of the retention period, we will delete your personal data in a manner designed to ensure that it cannot be reconstructed or read.
If you have any questions about this policy, please address them to email@example.com or to Business Ambitions Ltd 62 Furzedown Road Sutton Surrey SM2 5QF.
We may update this policy from time to time. In the event we make any material changes that reduce your rights or our obligations under this policy, we will post a prominent notice in this section of the policy and on our website notifying you of the updates.